- I didn’t receive the verification email, I cannot verify my account!
- There is no verification email. In order to activate the account, you simply have to log in through the game. You can read all the required steps on our connection guide.
- My antivirus is blocking the switcher
- That’s because our switcher edits the hosts file. Turn off your antivirus or add the switcher as an exception and run the switcher again.
- I get “Connection failed” when I try to connect to Ripple
- Click the “Inspect” button on the server switcher and make sure that all the labels are green (like this). If you still can’t solve this problem, come on our Discord and we’ll help you.
- I get “Bancho authentication failed” (wrong password) when I try to log in, but my password is correct!
- First, make sure you’re connected to RealistikOsu! (the server switcher should report “Connected to RealistikOsu!”) and that your password is corrected. If so, type your username and password, then press the login button with your mouse. I know, it’s weird but it often works. (make also sure that caps lock is disabled if your password is lowercase)
- I can’t download maps from osu!direct.
- Unranked beatmaps can’t be downloaded from our beatmap mirror due to technical reasons.
- I can’t download maps when I’m in multiplayer, but I can download them from the main menu
- Disable Automatically start osu!direct downloads from the options and try again. Alternatively, you can use the
!b command in
#spectator to get a download link for the current beatmap.
- How do I play on the normal osu! again?
- Close osu!, run the switcher and click the Connect to Bancho! button
- My switcher is off but when I open osu.ppy.sh in my browser I get an error or I get redirected to RealistikOsu’s website!
- Make sure the switcher is off, then empty your browser cache and restart your browser. Google it if you don’t know how to do it.
- I get strange errors on osu!’s website after playing on RealistikOsu (beatmaps not found etc)
t cookies relative to osu.ppy.sh using a cookie editor. If you don’t know how to remove specific cookies, just delete all cookies from your browser settings.
- Can I keep playing while the server is restarting because it’s updating?
- While this event is unlikely, your scores will still be sent as soon as the server gets back online (usually less than a minute). Just make sure to not close the client as then they will be permanently lost.
- Is there a patcher for RealistikOsu!?
- Not yet, you can change server by editing the hosts file with our switcher. Instructions here.
- Can I have RealistikOsu!’s source code?
- RealistikOsu! is mostly open source, you can see it here.
- Why are osu!direct and other in-game supporter perks free?
- While peppy’s osu!direct is paid, we offer ours for free, alongside a completely separate beatmap mirror. This is because we believe osu!direct is currently the best method of downloading beatmaps and it would be a shame to lock it behind a pay wall.
- My problem is not listed here
- Join our discord and ask your question in the #⋞-rosu-questions-and-support channel of the server.